Best tanning Beds lotions
Nota Legale Home > Legal Notice
Right of Withdrawal1. Pursuant to art. 64 et seq of Legislative Decree no. N. 206/2005, the Customer has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without penalty, before you make the payment, and except as described in paragraph 3
2. To exercise this right, the customer must send a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 10 days of receiving the goods (as documented by the courier waybill)
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased (eg buckles, snaps, hooks, ...);
- The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts;
- The shipping costs for return of the goods shall be borne by the customer;
- The shipment until confirmation of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
- If the goods are damaged during the transport, the Seller shall notify the Customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured), in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for the return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Seller is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- The property subject to the right of withdrawal must be within 10 days from the date of solar authorization to return after this period that the shipment will be rejected and simultaneously canceled the request for withdrawal.
4. The Seller will refund the customer the full amount of the returned merchandise within 30 days of return of goods
5. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property, in cases where the seller finds:
- The absence of product components (hooks, buckles, snap hooks, ...).
- Damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
- That the product has been used / worn, which has been made of improper use or has been tampered with.
The personal information requested during the confirmation of the order by the Seller are collected and processed on information in order to process your order placed by the customer and will not under any circumstances and no license to third parties. Michelangelo Caliendo guarantees its customers the respect of rules relating to the processing of personal data covered by the Privacy Code referred to in Legislative Decree no. N. 196 of 30.06.03. The data controller is Michelangelo Caliendo.
The customer, at all times have the right to request deletion of data from our records, by emailing [email protected]
You might also like:
First Time - Tanning Beds and Lotion2008-07-22 08:24:10 by jennifer83
First of all, please only serious responses, I understand tanning beds are not the best for your health/skin so please do not reply if you're only going to be negative.
My dillemma is that I would like to start tanning in the beds. I did it once about 8-9 years ago however I ended up getting a rash up and down my arms. I believe it was from the lotion I used which could have created too much heat in my body combined with the tanning bed. Plus it was probably cheap stuff as it was a free sample from the salon. Every time I went into the sun after that the rash would flare up
Vincent Bright Pleads Guilty To Stealing Dad's Body From Cemetery — Huffington Post
A conviction on the disinterring a body charge could have brought up to 10 years in prison. Bright, then 48, stole the body of 93-year-old Clarence Bright from Gethsemane Cemetery on Jan. 14 and stored it in a home freezer.
Solar Storm 32S Wolff Systems Tanning Bed with Face Lamps
Sports (Leisure Products Inc)